Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Pink Flower 9978

Written By irul on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 | 9:51 PM

I don't even know what Pink Flower 9978 means, but I know something that He (...or She, red) is the first person I know who have a great motivation with this kinda rank traffic with this such thing... award!

I'm very thankfull for this. It's an honor to a noob like me :). Glad to know someone give a great respect from this to us.

So here's the deal.. I'm gonna give it to other Ten bloggers. You better check this name listed below... mayB you are one of them...






Notes...

1. Put this logo in your blog posting or
2. Invite 10 people to take this award
3. Do not forget to link back the web blog owned
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love to those who get this award.
6. This is what Pink Flower always said.. "That I certainly ..., menseokan increase our blog's PageRank".



and the nominees are..

01. Maya O.Z.K,
02. Nesya
03. Andrizoom
04. Yulia
05. Etha
06. Jeng Putrii
07. Quinie,
08. Krisna Teja
09. New Mas Gun
10. Madhysta





For the others...who keep the spirit!


Thnx Pinky!